Topic:Dorothea Orem’s theory
Volume: 4 pages
Type: Research paper
It is a (double-spaced, 12 font, 1 inch margins, excluding references and cover sheet). Follow APA guidelines for a cover sheet, headers, pagination, references, etc. The criteria guidelines below will be used to evaluate the paper.
• Identification of theorist including a brief background of the theorist (accomplishments, career, accolades, research efforts)
2. Analysis of basic components/concepts and major relationships in the theory.
• Briefly discuss the theory’s core concepts
• Use at least two peer reviewed/research articles that detail the nursing theory being applied in clinical practice, and summarize key findings of both articles
• Use another secondary source like your text that covers the selected nursing theory, you must have a minimum of 3 references from nursing literature (only one from a non-article source like a secondary source/text) to support your discussion in this section.
3. Relevance 10
• Personal relevance if any of the author described (connect the theorist to the theory)
• Relevance to healthcare and the client discussed (connect the theory to healthcare today)
• Application to research and/or practice provided (connect the theory to current research/practice)
4. Summary Include theory strengths and limitation in the summary
5. Format Precise APA style and professional writing